Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I've Folded

If you would have asked me a year ago what I was going to do with my Political Science degree, I would have said, "Well I'm not quite sure but I sure as heck am not going to go to law school." (I'm studying for the LSAT)

If you would have asked me a year ago if I wanted to go out for fro yo or ice cream, I would have said, "Ice cream makes me sick! Let's go to PinkBerry!" (I eat pints of ice cream at a time.)

If you would have asked me a year ago who my best friend was, I would have said, "I can't choose one, people are way too disappointing and friends are replaceable." (E squared)

If you would have asked me a year ago who my favorite band was, I would have said, "I have a serious lady crush on Regina Spektor." (Regina has nothing on Tommy Shaw)



I guess I changed my mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

E-squared forever!
I love you!