Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Tried... Sort of

Since the first iPhone was released in 2007, I've wanted it. Want doesn't even accurately depict my desire for this product. It was a longing, yearning, and passionate hankering for this phone. When I got a MacBook in 2008, my love for Apple continued to grow and my love has yet to cease. However, I don't believe in settling. AT&T is a fine company, but Verizon is the best. I was going to stay with Verizon for four years until the iPhone finally came to me! When I heard the iPhone was to be released to Verizon customers on February 10, 2010, I decided I was going to wait until the iPhone five came out before I made the switch. For years, I was determined to be the first in line to buy the Verizon iPhone, but it looked as though I was choosing patience. Welp, that lasted a good 48 hours. I couldn't think about anything else once it was on the market. The next thing I knew, I was in the Apple store buying my iPhone! It was surely one of the most satisfying and exciting moments of my life! It is everything I wanted and more. IT'S A PHONE FROM APPLE! HELLO!! I'm in love. love. LOOOOVE!!


No comments: