Sunday, December 13, 2009

You're Such A Wonder


Once again, another semester has come and gone. Time has not given me any consideration and I feel that this is all ending prematurely. This has been one for the books; one I could never forget.

Here is a taste:
  1. Emily Hale: You have changed me forever. Whoever said it wouldn't work (or isn't working) can not possibly know us well enough. You are the puzzle piece I have been missing. You are the constant in my memories. Having you as my partner in crime has been the greatest blessing. I can't talk about it.
  2. Opposition: Try me.
  3. Horkleys: Thanks providing the caffeine, peanut butter and Thirsty Thursdays.
  4. Ticket to Ride: Best Game Ever! Thank you Emily!
  5. My Professors: My mentors and my greatest advocates; my heroes. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the men and women who are building me up to be something better than I am.
  6. The Backstreet Boys, Styx, and Michael Jackson: Sing to me.
  7. Lupicia: Get well soon.
  8. Library: I'm embarrassed by the amount of hours we have spent together. I wouldn't study anywhere else.
  9. Rexburg: The setting for all the shenanigans. That's fine!
  10. Cafe Rio: Every semester there is a different food addiction. You took this one.
  11. My Cheerleaders: The support has been paramount.
  12. The Boys: Get over it! You like it when I verbally abuse you.
  13. The Girls: Thanks for leaving the BS at home. It was a good one.
  14. Forbidden Love: Worth It.
I am convinced that it was some divine intervention which shadowed me through this semester. I have met people who have changed my life. I have learned things that will forever stay in my memory.

BOOM.

3 comments:

Rachel Clark said...

stop it. stop it. i don't like this whole end thing. it's not fine

Crystal Noel Perry said...

Yeah...I know you've learned a lot. Especially about sex.

Eva Padilla said...

Rachel. This is stupid... don't graduate. It's not ending. We are hanging out in California. Don't even worry about it. I love you!

and Crystal.

Two words. ABSTINENCE-ONLY
Keep it in your pants!