Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Look In Those Eyes


The feeling of something coming to an end is a peculiar feeling indeed. It is almost bittersweet in the sense that it feels good to accomplish or finish it but there is that emptiness when all is said and done. I feel that way when I finish a project or finish writing a paper. I feel that way after a semester ends and I surely feel that way when summer ends. I feel that way after finishing a good book or when a great day ends. I feel that way today. This particular "ending" left me thinking, in spite of everything, it was a great ride.

As for a beginning...
After a year and a half of trying to be friends with Jillian... She has finally come around! I love my little Jilly Bean! We're best friends.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Yeah for being friends with Jilly Bean! From the looks of it you are leaving quite an impression on her just as you are with Jack. Way to keep Eva alive in the Baker home! I love you!

Unknown said...

That's a big freckle.