Saturday, April 10, 2010

CRYSTAL PERRY!

Dear Crystal Perry,
Because of our history and for the future of our friendship, I will do whatever you ask of me. I have no doubts in my mind that you will be an extremely rich and successful writer so I want to keep you around for a long, long time! So when you're rich and famous, please buy me a present!

This one is for you:

Four Shows I Watch:
1. The Biggest Loser... It's therapy for me! I cry at least 10 times every episode. GO GREY!
2. Project Runway. LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! Someone once asked me, if I could be any celebrity, which one would I be... HEIDI KLUM!!! HELLO!
3. The Pacific. WATCH IT!
4. The First 48... I don't really ever tell people this (but I will post it on my blog and share it with the world) but all I really want to do with my life is be a homicide detective. It is not going to happen. SO... I will just keep watching EVERY SINGLE EPISODE!

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. LIFE
2. Liberty.
3. The Pursuit of Happiness.
4. The Gospel.

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. "Get over it."
2. "That's fine!"
3. "I'm not crying about it."
4. "Can you read?!"

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Angels are real.
2. Pray!!!!!!!!!!
3. Laughter is the best medicine.
4. Chugging a 2 liter root beer after eating a medium pizza only can result in severe illness.

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. London (see you in 2 years!)
2. Greece.
3. Cabo San Lucas
4. Washington D.C.

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ate 5 bowls of Apple Jacks.
2. Went to Target (Huge shocker)
3. Packed up my stuff (I'm crying... So sad)
4. Talked to my best friend and as a result heard the funniest story I've ever heard!

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Eating some cereal today!
2. EMILY HALE!
3. Going to classes.
4. THE WORLD CUP!

Four Things I Love about Winter:
1. Family.
2. Scarfs.
3. Hot Chocolate Bars.
4. 70 degree weather!

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Celine Dion. (Take that however you want)
2. Plastic Surgery... judge me... I'm not above it.
3. A phenomenal LSAT score.
4. Sugar Daddy.


Love you Crystal!

1 comment:

Crystal Noel Perry said...

Tender. If I get famous it will be because you titled your post after me. :)