Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Wrap-up

My New Years Resolution of 2010 was to think more before I spoke. Verdict: mediocre progress.

My New Years Resolution of 2011: No fast food. Just finished my fries from IN-N-OUT! See you in a year.

Highlights of 2010:
January: Living in Claremont aka HEAVEN ON EARTH
February: Went on the best vacation of my life... DENVER. Got to see my best friend on her turf and mine.
March: Almost caught a leprechaun. Bought my own car.
April: Reunited and it felt so good.
May: Styx!
June: Best birthday ever!
July: Mexico with the Bakers! Paradise.
August: Summer in Claremont. It doesn't get better than that!
September: Back to school, back to reality.
October: Celebration of the birth of Emily Rite Hale.
November: Claremont x2
December: Feliz Navidad

Not bad Jerr.

No comments: