Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Christmas to Me

As reported in my last post, I wanted Nike Free Runs for Christmas. Welp, I GOT EM! I was in Salt Lake, I saw them, I tried them on, I loved them, I bought them! They are the sexiest running shoe I've ever seen in my life. I am so enamored by their good looks! I took them out for a run... the first 10 minutes were glorious! I felt like I was running on air and I felt lighter than ever... But then, as mile two and three passed, the tissue in my shins were screaming! UH OUCH. Painful to say the least! But here's the deal... sure they're running shoes and sure they're an expensive purchase. Even though I will never run in them again, I LOVE THEM! I do everything in them but run... I am sexy as ever!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

You were in SLC? You could possibly be dead to me.