Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Change of Scenery

I was in the library today trying to figure out what it is that always brings me here. Is it my homework? Is it the comfort of the low grade office chairs? Is it the eye candy that so abundantly comes in and out? Am I really more focused here than I am elsewhere? I decided that maybe it was time to find a new place to study.

On my way to my Spanish class I stopped in the bathroom of the Smith building and there was a girl diligently studying on the floor of the Women's Restroom. My first thought was disgust by her choice to be studying in the bathroom but then I thought, "Hey if it works, it works." Maybe the sounds of bodily functions and toilets flushing are not my thing. However, low grade office chairs, eye candy and numberless side bar conversations are my thing. It works, so for now, I will stay put.

On a different note, every attempt of blogging in my time has been pathetic. I am on the bandwagon yet again. Take three.

No comments: