Sunday, November 8, 2009

Backstreet's Back

I don't care how old I get or where life takes me; I will ALWAYS and forever love the Backstreet Boys. One night this week Emily and I were talking about different concerts that we have been to, and we ended up talking about the Backstreet Boys. I didn't think I could love Emily Hale anymore than I already did... But that all changed! We spent the next few hours singing at the top of our lungs... We will always be Backstreet Kids. N'Sync had NOTHING on my Boys! Let's just be honest. It's all about BSB.

Sadly, my Backstreet Boy CD collection is nowhere to be found. Thank heavens for Amazon and their used CD's I paid $10 for 3 CD'S! BOOOOOM!

I am so sad for kids today. They listen have to listen to Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers... What a shame. My kids will not only inherit beautiful brown features but they will also be lucky enough to inherit my impeccable music collection. They will have a chance to have some real taste.




2 comments:

Bailey said...

You are probably my only friend who wasn't an NSYNC fanatic-it's so refreshing! I'm nowhere near the fan you are but I was definitely into the backstreet boys back in the day. You do have impeccable taste in music-you're hypothetical children are so blessed!

Eva Padilla said...

I have made the correlation that my closest friends were Backstreet Kids... I don't think that is any coincidence.