Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just A Great Figure Eight

Every year I make a Christmas Wish List. I usually never show it to anybody. It is usually out of control and I am usually way in over my head... This year is no different.

  1. Canon Rebel XS 10.1 Megapixel Camera ($480)
  2. A Car - Used ($5000)
  3. John Mayer Concert Ticket ($90)
  4. GRE Prep Books and Classes ($500)
  5. LSAT Prep Books and Classes ($500)
  6. Pantages Theatre Season Tickets ($300)
  7. Bare Minerals ($60)
  8. Kindle ($260)
I believe in Santa. Let's see what happens.

4 comments:

Rachel Clark said...

i totally believe in santa. i want #3 in the form of chris brown. enough said.

love you.

Ashlaay said...

You are taking the LSAT??!

Unknown said...

You want Jalene don't you?

Eva Padilla said...

I'm thinking about taking the LSAT... EEEEK!


And yes I NEED Jalene for Christmas!